AIM
slaser272

Planet of the grapes Planet of the grapes

Phoo.

I would use this space to talk about the often humorous radomnimity in the movie, and the average music, or maybe the fact that you need to show more clearly who is speaking when the text hovers at the top of the screen.
Maybe, but I really need to tell you to not use so many gradients. There were about 73 in every scene. They look cheesy.

Dub's Space Battle Dub's Space Battle

It was ok.

The movie was technically good, but there was really nothing to keep me interested after Dub hit a few aliens. If you had made the same plot and action in a movie without it looking good, it would never survive here.

Sobe Green Tea Commercial Sobe Green Tea Commercial

Well you see...

You shouldn't just... create commercials like that. I don't know why, but I feel like it's somehow wrong to promote a product on purpose like that. But who am I to judge. I only gave you a 5 because a large portion of the humor came from the sound.

Juushiro responds:

Thank you karma..=D

I Miss You, Dad I Miss You, Dad

This would be sad if....

This would be sad if.... If I didn't know you personally, and also know your DAD HAPPENS TO BE ALIVE AND WELL. You don't need to pretend your dad is dead to make flash, Barry. Come on. Stop lying to the people.

TheMidnightMan responds:

now look, as I've said in the commentary the man is not dead, but its symbolism and all. now i can understand u dont wanna feel sympathy for those who died, but thats ur problem, not mine.

Hyrule High 2 Hyrule High 2

Spectacularific.

This movie was delicious. Especially the gelatin. super-good!

TapismDotCom responds:

PEN0R?

Number 17 Number 17

DoublePlus-FUN-Good!

Truly bald. That was the best movie featuring bald men ever! The stuff was good too. You should add easter eggs.
KEEP ON TRUCKIN'(G)

Hyrule High Hyrule High

It is a movie of flash....

Which is very nice. A+!

TapismDotCom responds:

Yaaaay!

Truly Good Flash! Truly Good Flash!

You are the vice grand master of randomnity.

That was quite off of the hizzie, good sir. Join my legion of randomness, and we can rule side by side over these foolish humans who value PLOT, and CHARACTERs. MUAHAHAhahahaAAHAHAHAhahahaAAhajhahahahahajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Fortman responds:

Ah...alrighty then.

Message for Saddam Message for Saddam

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

You sir, are a facist. A facist is one who is ardently militaristic and nationalistic. One thing that I would know is if you are, in fact, in the military. If you aren't, I think your thought that protesters, people who prefer no killing to killing, are cowards is stupid. I cannot see how this movie could ever make it above a 2, which it did. I hate you.

Stickman Breakdance Stickman Breakdance

It was okay.

I think the reason that the file is so large, but the movie is so short is that you didn't stream the music file. If you do that the music file takes up much less room. Good job, though.